Thursday, June 19, 2014

POSTING MORRO BAY STUFF

I might have posted some photos from Morro Bay but I know I didn't post many and I may have posted some on my other blog - but I'm too lazy to go through the archives.

Here are a few shots from Morro Bay Garden Nursery and then this cute cafe we found in a little town called Harmony.  I believe the population is less than 20 - Laura can correct me if I'm wrong.  I loved the look of it.  There were people in there sitting so it was hard to get a really good view - again, my sis have a great view of it and I might borrow it and put it here.














You order in the room down below and eat across the shop in another shop which is the one above.



 Harbor in Morro Bay and gift shops





Love the little metal sculptures below.



 Morro Bay Garden Nursery - I know I've posted a few here before but before I'm done I'll be putting them all up as I want them on this blog for future reference.  I noticed a few times I've been there - they change out the paintings every so often or put in a new display - it's so beautiful  in the nursery and they have many rooms and outside areas to walk through.













8 comments:

cat's momma said...

Yes, Harmony, Pop. 18. Love that setting there. My favorite place to go in Morro Bay is that nursery, and they do change things around quite often. Makes me want to go there soon.

Out of Sight L said...

oh Sandy that would be my kind of town if of course they had the Internet because you all seem like family to me, I love all your photos and oh my gosh you're not kidding what a homey art loving atmosphere, I don't know If I'd eat, busy as I'd be taking photos, these are magnificent, I know I will never find a house again or a place of such beauty, but i can see others, like yours and it makes me happy...

Out of Sight L said...

oh and Laura I'm still looking for a place to visit you but i don't if you have any that you keep updated, let me if you do, I'd love to visit you too

Out of Sight L said...

oh also the majestic horse are so stunning and the metal art is awesome

sandy said...

thanks Lorraine for all your comments. LauraKay is on my sidebar - that is her new blog - she use to have other blogs but can't blog anymore through blogger. She finally gave up trying.

Out of Sight L said...

Thank you Sandy and I can't say I blame her. Have a great weekend ;)

Out of Sight L said...

Sorry Laura they won't let me comment as a blogger yet my address is there they want me to sign in as wordpress which I tried once but they won't accept my password, which I know is the right one, so sorry I loved your recent photo looked like a macro world you sensed the height and the beauty and I loved it I'll try wordpress again when I'm done visiting and see if can manage to remember the password ;)

sandy said...

you know, i have trouble too and had to jump hoops this last time to post a comment!