The pools were busy today - ..meaning I have set up several different areas with little containers for water and I sat outside observing them yesterday. A few showed up that I'm not sure what they are - As far as I can tell they are female cow birds. I need to research it more but I do know they enjoyed their baths.
Then newest area is out by the gate - i put them far enough out where they aren't intimidated by me sitting on my back deck. I can use my zoom to get up close. This tree in the foreground was filled with black headed grosbeaks yesterday.
I think the brown bird in the back is the female brown headed cow bird and i'm not sure what the lighter one is.
Then newest area is out by the gate - i put them far enough out where they aren't intimidated by me sitting on my back deck. I can use my zoom to get up close. This tree in the foreground was filled with black headed grosbeaks yesterday.
I think the brown bird in the back is the female brown headed cow bird and i'm not sure what the lighter one is.
4 comments:
Your camera does so well on distant subjects. Really nice photos!
How beautiful they are, and of course your photos lol and the splashers made me sing splish splash I was taking a bath...wonderful photo's Sandy!Have a great weekend you too Laura my e-mail is suppose to let me know when you post something new, but I still like to check the old stuff lol they are also wonderful photos, sisters with incredible talent, how wonderful
thanks Lorraine! I'm enjoying her latest photos of Santa Barbara - such good pictures and a beautiful place.
oh Sandy I still want to see the drawing you did for the flowers, if you'd rather not you can just e-mail it to me it'll be like a gift to me, oh love your angelic looking cat
e-mail (well one of h oso any) Lrenaud2@Outlook.com
Post a Comment