I remember the day we visited here and my sister showed me the rock labyrinth/ maze.
I have a lot of photos of that day that I don't think I ever posted. It was a beautiful day - perfect weather if my memory is correct and it makes me want to get back to the coast soon.
It felt like a magical place walking through there and I'm wondering if they still have it as it is pictured in the photo. . I can't remember what year it was - maybe about 2010/2011. This particular photo was in a different web album and sat alone - so now I have to go back in my external drive to find photos from the entire trip we made up there in the past. I have so many photos from all our trips to the coast so I'll have to spend some time looking for them.
2 comments:
I've always loved that area and a couple months ago when we walked around Sycamore Springs, it looked that the path up to it was blocked for some reason. Haven't checked it lately. They may have just been doing path upkeep.
Oh how stunning Sandy I hope you find them I would love to see them as well ;)
Post a Comment