“People have to forgive. We don't have to like them, we don't have to be friends with them, we don't have to send them hearts in text messages, but we have to forgive them, to overlook, to forget. Because if we don't we are tying rocks to our feet, too much for our wings to carry!”
C. JoyBell C.
I love this photo of a favorite bird of mine (Brewer's Blackbird) - This was taken at Lake Arrowhead the other day.
6 comments:
I love the photo too! The bird really stands out on those sand colored rocks.
Beautiful bird.
Beautiful photograph.
Thanks Rose and Laura
Wow he's gorgeous, and a fantastic photo...! way to go Sandy
Forgot to mention that the quote you put on is dead on. I have to Forgive my landlord for breaking his promise that I could stay in my rented house forever, after 14 years he sold the lot, had to move, in the process, lost my sweetest most loving cat and
I don't care if i die, living in an apt is awful, but I pray everyday that I forgive me, because I can't live like this hating him so much for breaking me in two, and now i pick up the pieces one by one, trying to stay whole for as long as I can this quote helped thanks for that x
I'm so sorry this all happened to you and you lost your sweet cat. But, I do know that forgiveness is everything for yourself and him.
Post a Comment