We're leaving soon to go walk the lake and then head up to Big Bear for a few hours. It's been really hot here - we reached 90 yesterday. I was miserable - not use to the heat anymore.
Yesterday I took these photos inside the house looking out with my plants in the foreground. I uploaded them today and loved the way they looked so posting them here.
I think my lens was dirty in this first photo - or was it the window! We have so much pollen floating around - it's probably the window.
My sister bought me most the birds I have. Each time she would visit since we moved to the mountains she would bring me a bird - even that beautiful red bird watering can.
I had my houseplants outside for a few weeks - finally had to bring them in as the weather turned so hot.
Yesterday I took these photos inside the house looking out with my plants in the foreground. I uploaded them today and loved the way they looked so posting them here.
I think my lens was dirty in this first photo - or was it the window! We have so much pollen floating around - it's probably the window.
My sister bought me most the birds I have. Each time she would visit since we moved to the mountains she would bring me a bird - even that beautiful red bird watering can.
I had my houseplants outside for a few weeks - finally had to bring them in as the weather turned so hot.
3 comments:
First of all, check out if there is a Sheraton in Santa Barbara! I loved being there and we probably walked close to 15 miles in the 2 and a half days we were there! Weather was perfect and I would love it if we could meet you guys sometime there. Also found good food!
I love the photos out your window! They are so clear and colorful! I had forgotten about the water can bird. ;)
Just got home a little bit ago. I'm surprised to read about the heat you had. Is it over yet?
oh Sandy, they are all so beautiful, took my breath away, ...pray tell, what dirt?
Laura - glad you had a good time. Wish I could have been there. Yes our heat wave is over, yeah!!
Thanks Lorraine!
Post a Comment