Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TROUBLE POOL SIDE

I'm sitting on my bed reading when I hear some noise.  I'm not sure what the story is behind these photos but something was going on between the two of them.  These photos are posted in the order they were taken.  The quality isn't very good because my window was open and I had to take the photos through two layers of glass because I didn't want to shoot through the screen.  The first pose actually went on quite awhile as the noise is what got me to look out.

I thought of this saying when I viewed these photos.

"THE MORE ARGUMENTS YOU WIN - THE LESS FRIENDS YOU WILL HAVE."




Maybe it was just this simple that caused the fight.


Son, when a woman says nothing's wrong, it means everything's wrong; when a woman says everything's wrong, it means everything's wrong; and when a woman says that something isn't funny, you'd better not laugh your ass off!

 Homer Simpson







Or could it be

"I NEVER MIND MY WIFE HAVING THE LAST WORD, IN FACT, I'M DELIGHTED WHEN SHE GETS TO IT."

Walter Matthhau





I get the sense though - it was something this simple but irritating.......


I SIMPLY ASKED YOU WHAT TIME IT WAS, NOT HOW A WATCH WORKS !



Hey!  IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ANSWER YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION!



EARLY IN LIFE I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HONEST ARROGANCE AND HYPOCRITICAL HUMILITY.  I CHOSE THE FORMER AND HAVE SEEN NO REASON TO CHANGE.  

Frank Lloyd Wright








IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF BEING LONELY, DON'T TRY TO BE RIGHT.


AND WE'VE ALL HEARD THIS SONG

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know

'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number, whoa-oh, worse than two

It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday







7 comments:

cat's momma said...

Hahahaha...obviously those birds have been together at least 40 years 'cause they sound like Ken and me and you and Mike and everyone else I know who's been together decades! ;) Love all the quotes too.

Out of Sight L said...

Wow you've got the beat on this one,the bitching I think is because she was startled out of her quiet bath, and then she let him have it or vice-versa still no matter their feelings the photos are fantastic...beautiful

sandy said...

thanks L and L. Later they were seen holding feet and hopping off into the sunset.

Margie said...

I so enjoyed this post ... and the photos are awesome ....

sandy said...

thanks Margie.

Mary said...

Love all the quotes! What a pretty grosbeak! I've never seen that kind before. I only get an occasional Rose-breasted one in the spring. Looks like they are enjoying the pool :-)

sandy said...

would love to see a rose breasted one. I sketch one once but we don't have them here. thank for your comments.