Kramer was fun tow watch! The photos of the coy parrot are very nice!
I love the way he jumped he's adorable and yes that parrot was so charming loved it
Kramer is adorable and the "coy" parrot is posing as if he was trying to get you to take him home...so cute!!!Hugs
Thanks - the parrot is adorable! I always take his photo.
it's true the way he looks at you he knows you're a good nature soul, he wants to be your friend, or belong to you...but hey,no pressure
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kramer was fun tow watch! The photos of the coy parrot are very nice!
I love the way he jumped he's adorable and yes that parrot was so charming loved it
Kramer is adorable and the "coy" parrot is posing as if he was trying to get you to take him home...so cute!!!
Hugs
Thanks - the parrot is adorable! I always take his photo.
it's true the way he looks at you he knows you're a good nature soul, he wants to be your friend, or belong to you...but hey,no pressure
Post a Comment