At the Alpine Zoo - I photographed this beautiful hawk. There were four in the enclosure and this one seemed to be the one that wasn't content to remain caged. He was causing a ruckus but the others were fine. He was up high and "talking" real loud. As far as I could translate - he was saying he wanted the heck out of there.
I took several poses - mainly because my sister once drew a beautiful drawing with colored pencil of a hawk and it makes me want to try it. I might do it on black foam board - and if I like it - then I'll try it on white paper - a different pose. That will be my project for today and tomorrow.
I took several poses - mainly because my sister once drew a beautiful drawing with colored pencil of a hawk and it makes me want to try it. I might do it on black foam board - and if I like it - then I'll try it on white paper - a different pose. That will be my project for today and tomorrow.
6 comments:
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...
thank you for coming by my blog, and for leaving a comment!
tessa~
Oh, the poor beautiful hawk, I bet that is just what he was saying.
They are incredibly beautiful creatures.
Wonderful shots, Sandy.
Wow, beautiful photos and I have just seen your rendering of the hawk and it is awesome!!!
Oh my he is beautiful, all those poses for you? atta girl and don't even think of asking me to draw this...there are limits lol...just so beautiful
thanks all - okay Lorraine I won't but I might on the next one!
Beautiful bird and I always feel so sorry for the wounded ones that have to live in a rehab place. They must miss the ability to soar through the air freely very much.
Post a Comment