Saturday, July 26, 2014

LOU AND EDDIES

Here is a photo of part of the grounds where Lou and Eddie's is - they have a wedding venue area in the back which is really cute and rustic.

I'll post more photos later.

In the restaurant area they make specialty pizzas which are really good.

We finally tried it after passing it many times in the last almost 10 months of living here.  It's located on the way to Running Spring and Big Bear in Sky Forest.  This area pictured is part of the "white garden".  Looks like they may have been starting to set up for a wedding.



5 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

What a lovely place for a wedding, wow, and i love your header Sandy!!! magnificent!

sandy said...

thanks Lorraine!
We went there again yesterday - and there is a Mexican Grill right next door with outside seating - it was a beautiful day to sit outside and have a margarita.

cat's momma said...

It looks like a wonderful place to sit outside...I want to go there sometime when we visit! You banner is wonderful!

Out of Sight L said...

Now I'm drooling I don't care that it's only 6h25 am

sandy said...

thanks for visiting. I love that this place is so close and the food is so good!