Friday, July 18, 2014

IT'S THE STARS FAULT.


 “I glanced again. He was still watching me.

Look, let me just say it: He was hot. A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault. But a hot boy... well.”   John Green - The Fault in Our Stars.




Whoa!  Who's that cutie down there - I could stare at her forever.



I wonder why he keeps staring at me.  He's kind of hot!


 Oh good - I smell okay -  wouldn't want to scare her away.


 Now I have to act like I didn't see him do that.  That was kind of nerdy but damn he is one cute Grosbeak.





 "Aw darn she saw me smell my feathers.    I 've seen that look  of disgust before - No way am I going to try and pick her up.  .I can't take another rejection."




5 comments:

cat's momma said...

Bwah ha ha ha ha....too funny!

sandy said...

thanks!

Out of Sight L said...

Yes beautiful photos and hilarious commentary loved it

Margie said...

Loved the shots (truly) and I did Laugh out loud
Smiles ...

Mary said...

LOL...wonderful conversation! It is always fun to imagine what they are thinking (beyond "did they leave me any food today?) Great photos. Really nice to have you visit my blog. I have done so little blogging lately, but always enjoy hearing from blogging friends :-) Will have to catch up on your blogs and what you have been doing.