Wednesday, July 30, 2014

POSTING PHOTO FROM NEW NOTEBOOK

My laptop is old, really old - i think i got it in 2007.  The fan that keeps it cooled down gives me problems at times and there are other issues - but I can still use it.  My husband found a deal at Best Buy for a notebook which is similar in size to my laptop and it was only 200 dollars - wow - .  I wouldn't let him get me a new laptop because i didn't want to spend the money until i absolutely had to as i could still use mine.  But, at this price I was willing to try something new - The keyboard is hard to get use to as it has a large number pad  on the right hand side -i have to get use to so it's slow going. 

All my pics are on the other computer except for some recent ones.  I wanted to post one from this new computer as a test.  A junco sat on the roof yesterday for quite a long time seemingly enjoying himself. 

I have lots more photos of the hummingbird i want to post later once I'm back on the other computer. 


7 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

beautiful photo!

ohhhh, my imac is old. and my daughter-in-law reminded me that i will not be able to get necessary "bells and whistles" for it.

so i am trying to not add to its "olde" memory load. and hope it keeps going, for much longer.

i love it! plus i don't want to have to buy a new one!!!! -grin-

when i had pc's, there were big number pads on the right! i could use them, to make "fancy" signs and etc. long ago, this was...

tessa~

cat's momma said...

Wondering what the memory capacity of the notebook is and what brand. Ken needs to get something and that price sounds doable. Also, the picture is beautiful!

Margie said...

Enjoy your new notebook.
I love the shot.
Smiles

sandy said...

thanks! Tessa - I agree, I dislike going to anything new - I get a major block about it - I've been dealing with a laptop that heats up, shuts down when it gets hot, freezes up at other times and I just kept saying no I don't want a new one - i'm use to this one. But, he talked me into it and even though the keyboard is hard to get use to i love everything else about it - it takes windows 8.1 but it also lets you keep the"classic" view which is nice because i'm use to that.

Laura you can look it up - ASUS at bestbuy - their Notebook. Fairly good ratings.

Out of Sight L said...

oh how pretty he is, let's not tell of laptop breaking stories, I must be on my what 10th laptop not to mentionned 2 big computers that burned in front of my very eyes, not to mention tvs dvds, goes with my super duper chemical imbalance, the only thing safe in my hand is a book,,,can,t wear watches..i know that this laptop will eventually implode like the others..and that'll be it...

sandy said...

Wow Lorraine - that's a lot of malfunctioning stuff!!

Out of Sight L said...

sent you the owl again, feel free to laugh out loud, I like the sound lol