Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I LOVE THE LOOK OF THESE WITHERED FLOWERS


 Kaitlin, John's girlfriend bought them up to me when they were here over three weeks ago.  Coincidentally we are going down to John's today - but aside from that - I love them in this state - to me they are even prettier than when they first were brought to me - then they were upright and pure yellow - now...they have all shades of yellow.

This may be my new painting on black foam board.  Not sure when I will start it though - ..I will choose the photo above for it -not the one below. 



 I saw this below on an image search for something - ...and thought I'd post it - it's so beautiful.



Soon we  will have our grandson Cayden until Sunday - so another busy period with a grandkid here.




9 comments:

sandy said...

and L and L if you want to join in painting these - I'd love it.

cat's momma said...

Okay...perhaps I'll give it a go. Thanks for the invite.

Out of Sight L said...

they really look like strands of cotton or something, of course i'm in I'm in i have no ego

Out of Sight L said...

and the last item is stunning it looks like some old transcripts from a wise one, you gotta love it..first I have to visit other people then I'll attempt it

sandy said...

that's great if you paint it Lorraine - we were busy all day so i might start it tonight but its' late or i'll work on it tomorrow.

Out of Sight L said...

I haven't had a chance to catch up with blogs \cause it wouldn't work yesterday took me three hours to swear at it and try to unplug and plug before i got it going, darn it it's almost brand new, it's driving meup the wall

sandy said...

sorry to hear it is being such a pain for you. I can relate to trouble with computers and blogging etc...

Out of Sight L said...

no worries i found the photo i redrew and will be uploaded and sending it you lucky girl!!!!lol

Out of Sight L said...

no worries i found the photo i redrew and will be uploaded and sending it you lucky girl!!!!lol