Beautiful photos Sandy we had fresh almost autumn like weather and the heat wave can back so i put it on my blog and of course shared with google,they're not showing it on my blog I HOPE you can see it because no matter what they do to me, they can/t stop me from visiting my friends
The only thing I see Lorraine is your google page - it won't let me comment unless I create a google plus account which I won't do. Darn.
I liked your photo of NewFoundland but couldn't tell you that there. I know someone who lives in St John - just from the internet and her photos are beautiful.
Sandy I deleted my blog, all my blogs, when blogger sold to Google, they sold us out, stay far away from google far far away, they not only took all my photos they have all the blogs I've ever had since 2004, blogs I had deleted, and they are charging for storage...I can visit you i don't need a blog just stay far far away from google don't visit me ever, don't bring your blog to their attention please...
It's hard to stay away from google because they also took over web albums - but the key to me is not to join Google Plus. That is where the problems are coming in (I believe). Sorry you are having so many problems.
6 comments:
Pretty pics and I'm looking forward to a season of rain! And snow if I can get up there to see you when there is snow.
Oh, these are lovely shots of the woodpecker.
Beautiful photos Sandy we had fresh almost autumn like weather and the heat wave can back so i put it on my blog and of course shared with google,they're not showing it on my blog I HOPE you can see it because no matter what they do to me, they can/t stop me from visiting my friends
The only thing I see Lorraine is your google page - it won't let me comment unless I create a google plus account which I won't do. Darn.
I liked your photo of NewFoundland but couldn't tell you that there. I know someone who lives in St John - just from the internet and her photos are beautiful.
Sandy I deleted my blog, all my blogs, when blogger sold to Google, they sold us out, stay far away from google far far away, they not only took all my photos they have all the blogs I've ever had since 2004, blogs I had deleted, and they are charging for storage...I can visit you i don't need a blog just stay far far away from google don't visit me ever, don't bring your blog to their attention please...
It's hard to stay away from google because they also took over web albums - but the key to me is not to join Google Plus. That is where the problems are coming in (I believe). Sorry you are having so many problems.
Post a Comment