Thursday, August 7, 2014

BLACK HEADED GROSBEAK AND FEMALE BULLOCK'S ORIOLE

I have some photos I want to post later - in case anyone wants to join in and sketch them - Lorraine or Laura?

But for now I'm just posting this photo I like of female oriole joining a grosbeak on the tree.

My son and his family were here for a few days and now have left so today will include a walk at the lake and some art time when I get back.

 

5 comments:

Margie said...

Oh, wonderful capture!
You are truly a 'bird lover'
Me too, but I never take any pictures of them , well, once in a while I do

cat's momma said...

Beautiful colors in this photo!

cat's momma said...

Beautiful colors in this photo!

Out of Sight L said...

ooh sweety i might try at one point but right now i;m just battling google to post my darn photos and poetry sometimes they do sometimes they don;t I have to catch up with my blogging 'cause I'm very late so catch you both later ok,

Out of Sight L said...

well lost the battle didn;t get my photos back so sure throw it at me maybe it will cheer me up