Sunday, August 17, 2014

MOUNTAIN CHICK-A-DEE


In my yard, the mountain chickadee use to be one of the most skittish birds - darting away the minute they saw any activity from me.  Now I can get really close and they even let me step up to a different feeder no more than 2 feet away and put seeds in it while they patiently sit and wait on the other feeder.  This one came real close and just ignored me while it was drinking.

I can see they are now taking me for granted and hardly notice my presence!  Time for a divorce I'm thinking.











4 comments:

cat's momma said...

Obviously they don't consider you a threat anymore. Maybe you ought to scare them somehow so they don't take you for granted! ;)

Margie said...

Nice shots, Sandy ...
I think they know you like them... and that is why they are not afraid ...

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Marvelous photos...

Can even see, little edge feathers!

Amazing!

Tessa~

Out of Sight L said...

That is hilarious, don't get a divorce maybe they'll come AROUND eventually they'll get use to you, that I am sure of...