Walking the lake yesterday I passed a bush with the tiniest - really tiny - little wildflowers. I started taking photos of it and when I saw them later I thought how can something so so tiny be so beautiful and look so bold and proud of itself when we humans would just walk by not noticing it because of how small the plant is. The blooms were the size of my thumbnail. I'm not sure what they are but I'll research it later.
I took many images of the same bush and I know I didn't need this many images but I was mesmerized by its' beauty. I won't post them all.
I took many images of the same bush and I know I didn't need this many images but I was mesmerized by its' beauty. I won't post them all.
5 comments:
Absolutely stunning Sandy, gorgeous ps new photo blog since google have all my photos : http://myphotosandstuffl.blogspot.ca/
"I thought how can something so so tiny be so beautiful and look so bold and proud of itself when we humans would just walk by not noticing it because of how small the plant is."
Let's see.... :-) This flower is looking so bold and proud of itself, because it is doing exactly what it is *supposed* to be doing. It is doing the *job* it needs/wants to do.
Perhaps we "big" humans, could take a lesson from this tiny flower? If we are doing what we need/want to do... Then we should stand up proud and bold and happy, too.
Because if we are doing what our gut reaction tells us, is what is the best activity, for us... Then we certainly have the perfect right, to be happy with ourselves. Like the pretty little flower...
Maybe? :-)
And as for your photography... It is amazzzzzzzzzing! Love the bokeh effect.
Tessa~
Beautiful job on photographing these flowers and the background is pretty cool too!
Tessa thanks for the link to the term bokeh - i've never heard of it. I bookmarked it to spend more time reading about it...
thanks L.
Oh my, you have captured something most beautiful, these wildflowers are breathtaking..
Post a Comment