Tuesday, August 12, 2014

LAURA - more of the GRAND FAIRIES etc in our "FIELD"

Our front field we had in Alta Loma - I should have called it the Field of Dreams - this is where the kids could become fairies, princesses and athletes - The only time I miss my house is when I see the family all gathered together in photos and having fun.

My oldest granddaughter Holly - who belongs to my oldest son Joel - she is now 9 but about 5 in this photo.  Laura - I'll put more up of Hannah with the kids tomorrow.  You probably took a lot of photos that day also - but i may have some you haven't seen.

This was about a year and a half or so before we sold and moved.  We lived here for 28 years.  A perfect Gathering Place for a large family.





 Holden, Mackenzie and Holly



Hunter and Mackenzie - Holden in background.










It was getting chilly so some of the princesses put their jammies on.







Hannah jumping in the air.




who can kick the farthest - to their Uncle Sam.




















10 comments:

cat's momma said...

Great pictures that I don't have and bittersweet, isn't it? They obviously had such fun at your house with all that area to run around in!

sandy said...

I really miss those times - not all the yard work of course, but when it was done and i could enjoy it and the family.

i'll put more up later.

Loved Hundred Foot Journey by the way - beautiful scenes!!!!

Out of Sight L said...

How beautiful they are, Sandy and Laura if you can tonight could you visit me i've left a whole lot of photos because google stole all my photos from picasa because \i paid for more storage but it was for my blog not for google, gosh they're idiots anyway, \i'll find a place somehow as soon as i've delete anything that has to do with google those ignorant bastards,,,,please

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

magical... all... of course....

tessa~

Out of Sight L said...

yes each photo is beautiful and the little girls well I just found out I'm going to be grandma to a little girl ...I'll need help from you, i've only had a boy,lol I can't wait to see her grow up and happy like yours xxx

sandy said...

how exciting Lorraine - I had all boys - but i have three granddaughters and five grandsons.

Out of Sight L said...

wow you don't look old enough Sandy I guess they keep you in shape lol

Mary said...

So good to see kids outside using their imaginations and having fun! I'm sure you must really miss your old house. We have been thinking about moving to something smaller and it is hard to imagine living anywhere else. I have very mixed feelings about it. Part of me would love somewhere smaller and less land and part of me just can't imagine living anywhere else.

sandy said...

Lorraine - from far away maybe I look younger, ha. My profile photo was taken 2 years ago and I had just had my hair styled - it hardly looks it, lol.

Mary - I didn't know how I could ever leave that house - but I have options now - we rent - so we can try different lifestyles - i never want to own again. This house we have now has a good size yard - and i love working in it but since it's mountainy - i really don't have to keep raking the dirt, lol. I love it here.

Margie said...

How very wonderful and magical.
These shots made my heart smile ...