I'm so happy - dancing in the rain happy - yesterday, last night and today we have had rain - i believe it rained all night and off and on yesterday and during the day today. We might be in for a little more before the storm is all done - sun is peeking out though.
Yesterday a trip up the 18 - found a little rain in Running Springs and sprinkles in GVL - I was content to stay home today and enjoy the weather. First time in weeks I felt a breeze actually make it into my room without a fan.
A home in Green Valley Lake I photographed while driving around.
I'm getting in the mood to sketch some houses for practice so I took quite a few photos of course.
Yesterday a trip up the 18 - found a little rain in Running Springs and sprinkles in GVL - I was content to stay home today and enjoy the weather. First time in weeks I felt a breeze actually make it into my room without a fan.
A home in Green Valley Lake I photographed while driving around.
I'm getting in the mood to sketch some houses for practice so I took quite a few photos of course.
12 comments:
gorgeous, well at least I;ll have time, I got so fed up with sharing my photos with stupid google that I have erased everything on my blog on google...and in a few days I WILL HAVE A NEW BLOG THAT I'LL PAY FOR AS LONG AS IT'S NOT TOO MUCH I DON'T CARE....by that time I'm sure I'll have time to scribble whatever you put up lol my new whatever \i think will be called Lorraine Photos oh and use lrenaud2@outlook.com cause I hate google with every fiber of my body lol
I would like to try my hand at cabins again some day. This is a good one! I'm so envious of all the rain you have gotten. I can go into my memory, though, and see myself enjoying being inside while it rained outside and then taking my umbrella for a walk in the rain...a refreshing walk in the rain! I miss rain.
That looks like a place I would love.
So glad you got rain
Smiles
ps they wouldn't let me post on blogger anymore but they took the photo on google so I erased the blog and everything on google...the b....anyway if you feel like it i still have a blog, I write or a few jojokes and hey maybe I'll put the challenges you give e on it, anyway, if you feel like checking it out it's: http://outofsightl.blogspot.ca/
can you share it with Laura please
actually I smartened up and open an new blog now i only have 2 posts it's forevermyphotosl but anyhoo you'll see it by clicking my name
it's this : http://forevermyphotosl.blogspot.ca/
and they won't let me post so i'm posting on google only luckily there are many bloggers on google those that aren't there i'll try my best to visit,...I am so p.......
and it all came around to have you my dear friends i must follow and upload through google, you mean more to me than a photo, i got all my bookmarks back thank God next time how about we draw houses i won't feel so childish lol
Drawing houses would be great - I am not very good at that so the practice will be helpful - do you wanna pick or should i or just each one do whatever house they want or ....
thanks for all your comments on my other blogs - i don't get to them daily so sometimes don't see them for a little bit.
not a problem i'd love to draw a house doesn't mean it'll look better than what i've drawn so far but who knows....
Post a Comment