Monday, February 29, 2016

HAPPENED TO SEE THESE TWO WALKING THE PLANK AT PISMO BEACH


9 comments:

Magyar said...

P igeons on the P lank at P ismo.
_____odd_____
P igeons on the P owder P oint bridge, during our walk today, my wife Kathy and I, on the oPPosite shore of the country. We should have taken pictures!

__Love your photo; he seems to be wondering "What next?" _m

cat's momma said...

I have to say, this is a very different photo of pigeons! I like it ... it's cool!

sandy said...

Magyar - ...how did I miss all those P's when I posted...cool. Yes, u should have taken pics!

thanks L.

Geraldine Helen said...

What a cool photo Sandy! So glad I checked out your 3rd blog, I like all three of them actually. Looking forward to your next sketch too. :-)

Hugs from Canada, G

sandy said...

Thanks Geraldine! I'm beginning to get that inspiration to sketch again - it's been a few days.

RamblingWoods2.com said...

They are living the good life... Thank you for helping the coots with the fishing line. We had a great blue heron tangled here, but we were able to get him to rehab quickly and he was not injured. People need to take care.. Michelle

sandy said...

Hi Michelle - its amazing to see how much fishing line is left in the lake - and especially through spring and summer - along with cigarette butts, plastic containers, etc. ugh.... glad you got the heron help quickly.

Ygraine said...

Aww...so cute...I love watching the pigeons in my garden...their antics are a constant source of amusement!
Such beautiful birds.:)

Big Hugs:))

Linda said...

Awesome capture, Sandy!