one of my favorite species of birds to photograph! I always enjoy seeing photos of them...love the slow, stealthy way they hunt for their food.
i don't have words dear Sandy ,these photos are mesmerizing ,i can can look at them for hours ,they have feel of a beautiful painting ,thank you sooooooo much for such wonderful sharing
thanks Laura and Baili. I love them too especially their slim legs and the poses they make.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
one of my favorite species of birds to photograph! I always enjoy seeing photos of them...love the slow, stealthy way they hunt for their food.
i don't have words dear Sandy ,these photos are mesmerizing ,i can can look at them for hours ,they have feel of a beautiful painting ,thank you sooooooo much for such wonderful sharing
thanks Laura and Baili. I love them too especially their slim legs and the poses they make.
Post a Comment