Knowing how fast they can be, I'm amazed you got such good, clear shots. The blue on the wings ... wow, I've always like their wings.
to the waterweb feet soften the settleduck wings shadow __Grand photos Sandy_! I had to say -settle- can't really have a -landing- on the -water-. Smiles_! _m
Wow! Stunning photos, Sandy!I agree with cat's momma, it is amazing that you got such gorgeous photos!
Thanks Laura - i'm very patient so can wait for the good shots.Magyar - love your poem - beautiful - thanks.Sonia - thanks.
Aren't they beautiful! Gorgeous colors!
they definitely are Betsy!
Thank you for showing how beautiful the mallard's feathers are. People look past them...Michelle
thanks Michelle .
Wow...wonderful landing shots!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Knowing how fast they can be, I'm amazed you got such good, clear shots. The blue on the wings ... wow, I've always like their wings.
to the water
web feet soften the settle
duck wings shadow
__Grand photos Sandy_! I had to say -settle- can't really have a -landing- on the -water-. Smiles_!
_m
Wow! Stunning photos, Sandy!
I agree with cat's momma, it is amazing that you got such gorgeous photos!
Thanks Laura - i'm very patient so can wait for the good shots.
Magyar - love your poem - beautiful - thanks.
Sonia - thanks.
Aren't they beautiful! Gorgeous colors!
they definitely are Betsy!
Thank you for showing how beautiful the mallard's feathers are. People look past them...Michelle
thanks Michelle .
Wow...wonderful landing shots!
Post a Comment