We are getting snow today - today and then we heat up again so it won't last long. But it's so gorgeous while it snows. I can't wait to take out in the jeep and get more snow photos like I do every time it is snowing. The plow came by a bit ago but then it started to really come down again so we will wait awhile before going out - or we will head out in the morning before the sun has a chance to thaw it.
Just posting some photos of mine that provide lots of color and I plan to do a few sketches from some of them.
These are from a nearby garden store. Cacti and succulants are probably my favorite type of plants.
A little of my front deck railing garden last year. Can't wait to plant my pots this year - i have several empty ones that need flowers or veggies.
Just posting some photos of mine that provide lots of color and I plan to do a few sketches from some of them.
These are from a nearby garden store. Cacti and succulants are probably my favorite type of plants.
A little of my front deck railing garden last year. Can't wait to plant my pots this year - i have several empty ones that need flowers or veggies.
4 comments:
Beautiful photos and your garden wall flower garden is beautiful too! Also your bird paintings when you scroll down below are so cool!
thanks Laura!
Glorious series!
Beautiful! I'm sure looking forward to spring and all the beautiful colors and plants!
Post a Comment