Thursday, February 18, 2016

PRETTY FISH

I have this thing - when I'm near a pet store or anywhere that has an aviary or an aquarium I love to take photos.  I try to do it in a secretive way because I think it must look a little odd for someone to do this.

Some of them seem oblivious to me.




Some of them seem a little goofy or like a cartoon character.




So many have grumpy faces.





6 comments:

cat's momma said...

Photographing these fish made for some beautiful pictures! I love the face of the blue with black and a bit of yellow on it in the last photo...the one to the right...looks like it's saying "oh!, look at THAT!"

sandy said...

haha, i see that.

Lux G. said...

I love their colors.

We have this aqua park here but we're not allowed to take photos with flash because they say it stresses out the fishes. So when I take photos it doesn't give justice to the real thing as it's not well lighted.

sandy said...

Good point Lux about the flash. thanks for your visit.

RamblingWoods2.com said...

I am missing my tank.. I had fish and then a frog for 13 years and now he is gone.. Of course, our two (indoor) cats are always scaring the fish..

sandy said...

I imagine the cats would scare them! We tried an aquarium but they are hard to keep balanced, water wise.