Here is a pelican that I shot in Cambria when I was last there over a week ago. It flew right in front of the sun. I had to darken it which made the sun's outline show up.
Thanks so much Michelle. I'm glad i found the link to your blog again - i use to visit there a long time ago - but i've been through three computers since then - I'm hard on computers - i drop them.
5 comments:
Beautiful! The second on...is that how the clouds came out?
it is really a wonderful beautiful picture
thanks u three.
wow..you take wonderful photos
Thanks so much Michelle. I'm glad i found the link to your blog again - i use to visit there a long time ago - but i've been through three computers since then - I'm hard on computers - i drop them.
Post a Comment