Yes I have two different ones set up in the back yard with these inserts. At one point he was lying sideways trying to get water over his body -I got pics of that, lol.
thanks - about the banner. I'm enjoying doing a nature journal.
Oh Sandy your beautiful bird,ymur notebook it's extraordinary I've been trying to leave a comment for 15 mimnutes but it was worth it oh my gowsh how extrao0rdinary that is so lovely atta girl
Oh Sandy your beautiful bird,ymur notebook it's extraordinary I've been trying to leave a comment for 15 mimnutes but it was worth it oh my gowsh how extrao0rdinary that is so lovely atta girl
finally fixed my laptop now I can take my tiem oh my gosh girl i love this, and your journal just plain took my breath away, oh this is fantastic and, and gives me the push I need to start a journal, oh absolutely wonderful...you're so gifted girl
9 comments:
Great! Was this in your birdbath?
Wanted to tell you I love your banner! Those look really like journal pages and I think it looks neat!
Yes I have two different ones set up in the back yard with these inserts. At one point he was lying sideways trying to get water over his body -I got pics of that, lol.
thanks - about the banner. I'm enjoying doing a nature journal.
I'm thinking a shore bird journal for you - where you are when you photograph them - etc.
Awwww, so cute. He looks like a baby. But that's probably just the wet-feathers-effect.
Happy October!
Tessa~
"Here there be musing" blog
Oh Sandy your beautiful bird,ymur notebook it's extraordinary I've been trying to leave a comment for 15 mimnutes but it was worth it oh my gowsh how extrao0rdinary that is so lovely atta girl
Oh Sandy your beautiful bird,ymur notebook it's extraordinary I've been trying to leave a comment for 15 mimnutes but it was worth it oh my gowsh how extrao0rdinary that is so lovely atta girl
finally fixed my laptop now I can take my tiem oh my gosh girl i love this, and your journal just plain took my breath away, oh this is fantastic and, and gives me the push I need to start a journal, oh absolutely wonderful...you're so gifted girl
hope you get going on a journal Lorraine - you'll do great and it's a fun way to keep track of what you see that interests you.
Post a Comment