i can't figure out what was blue and then I thought - it must be the sky. I didn't know until recently that backgrounds that are like this are called bokeh in photography. i love that effect and have no clue how i get it.
so i guess it has to go with being far away - then getting your line of focus and everything else fades away into lights,lol. Tessa used the word - i never knew it before.
6 comments:
WOW! How gorgeous is this?!! It needs to be framed.
Thanks L.
i can't figure out what was blue and then I thought - it must be the sky. I didn't know until recently that backgrounds that are like this are called bokeh in photography. i love that effect and have no clue how i get it.
So precious........
-happy sigh-
Tessa~
oh so very beautiful, and I love the impressionistic background, thoroughly lovely
Bokeh...didn't know there was a name for the background but I love the effect!
so i guess it has to go with being far away - then getting your line of focus and everything else fades away into lights,lol. Tessa used the word - i never knew it before.
Post a Comment