Just putting a few of several photos i took of this "yoga heron" - that's a hint for the next photos later.
Beautiful weather and lots of photos being taken.
Lots of birds around also.
In fact, in a few minutes I'm going to walk along a path where birds hang out - shore birds mostly.
this is along a river walk in Napa yesterday.
Beautiful weather and lots of photos being taken.
Lots of birds around also.
In fact, in a few minutes I'm going to walk along a path where birds hang out - shore birds mostly.
this is along a river walk in Napa yesterday.
6 comments:
Gorgeous photo...
And even a couple of "artfully placed" feathers, in front of him. -grin-
Tessa~
"Here there be musing" blog
I asked on another blog if you got to the river walk area in Napa, and I'm guessing this is it. Pretty photos!
I asked on another blog if you got to the river walk area in Napa, and I'm guessing this is it. Pretty photos!
They are stunning still crazy about your notebook, wonderful
I don't know if you had a chance to see my latest post if you haven't could you please if you have and didn't comment that's ok too....
Hi Lorraine - thanks for your comments and I just got back last night. I'll be sketching and posting more. And I put your new blog on my list.
thanks Laura and Tessa - good to be home now and back to my routine - i'll be posting again soon and visiting.
Post a Comment