This is at the utmost end of Big Bear Lake which is a really big lake. The water always recedes in the summer and there is a shore line where we like to go because there is a big bridge along the water for a good walk. We took the grandkids here the other day.
While they were playing I was taking photos of the white pelicans.
I'll start with these.
I kept trying to post more than 3 and couldn't this time. I'll try to post more later.
While they were playing I was taking photos of the white pelicans.
I'll start with these.
I kept trying to post more than 3 and couldn't this time. I'll try to post more later.
2 comments:
Looks like it was a beautiful day up there!
Never Ever Apologize Sandy your photos are so outstanding that even just one is a treat, oh no never apologize
Post a Comment