How very sweet, we need to save them, save nature, we need ! you keep on showing your wonderful, wonderful photos and maybe people will start to see what we stand to lose, bravo Sandy!
thanks Lorraine! I agree - I just heard that one of the cities nearby is trying to or has passed a law saying you can shoot rabbits because they are "pests"
No, that's horrible, how far will they go...that made me sick, bunnies, for Goodness sake...People are angry and fed up and take it out on the purest, somebody has to do something, this is insane
6 comments:
How very sweet, we need to save them, save nature, we need ! you keep on showing your wonderful, wonderful photos and maybe people will start to see what we stand to lose, bravo Sandy!
thanks Lorraine! I agree - I just heard that one of the cities nearby is trying to or has passed a law saying you can shoot rabbits because they are "pests"
Shoot rabbits? NOOOooooooooo
our photos are so good...cute subject.
So adorable!
You take some awesome photos!
No, that's horrible, how far will they go...that made me sick, bunnies, for Goodness sake...People are angry and fed up and take it out on the purest, somebody has to do something, this is insane
Post a Comment