The internet is so random this weekend - sometimes just sits on a site and won't go anywhere and other times it's okay - rarely is it okay in three days.
I'll see if this goes through - it's a song sparrow making a beautiful song at the lake - the conditions were hard to get a good photo - contrast was strong and i had to try and lighten them up.
His scientific name - are you ready ....Melospiza melodia. Like I could ever remember that. I can hardly remember "song" sparrow.
I'll see if this goes through - it's a song sparrow making a beautiful song at the lake - the conditions were hard to get a good photo - contrast was strong and i had to try and lighten them up.
His scientific name - are you ready ....Melospiza melodia. Like I could ever remember that. I can hardly remember "song" sparrow.
2 comments:
Well he's beautiful Sandy lol you're so funny and hopefully sings, look at that beautiful beak, who's want to hear bitching, ah I'll take he melody and the song beautiful...Sometimes I have so many problems with my laptop, but all I need to do is to call my son and when he's free he comes over, i tell my problems he gets on my laptop, and heaven knows what he does ,cause the writing is weird and bizarre and he seems to know what it means et voila no more problems for me!!!
And Welcome to Charter! We always have problems. Some days it takes forever to post something or get anywhere.
It looks like the songbird is singing BIG!
Post a Comment