he was looking after her, my gosh they are so beautiful, I hate seeing animals or mamals or fish or any living thing in cages, but then again how much have we damaged they're naturally habitat, even in the Amazon I've read a good part of it was destroyed so they could plant more seeds for soy..I mean come one ...there isn't enough money too help them, people have got to become aware, hell they have to grow a conscience...oh Sandy!
1 comment:
he was looking after her, my gosh they are so beautiful, I hate seeing animals or mamals or fish or any living thing in cages, but then again how much have we damaged they're naturally habitat, even in the Amazon I've read a good part of it was destroyed so they could plant more seeds for soy..I mean come one ...there isn't enough money too help them, people have got to become aware, hell they have to grow a conscience...oh Sandy!
Post a Comment