Saturday, May 17, 2014

FIRST DAY MY NEW CAMERA CAME IN THE MAIL


We went over to Lake Arrowhead and I didn't realize when taking the photo - how beautiful the water reflections were.  It was so clear and the coot's feet in the water was amazing.

Eventually I'll get a lot of photos up that I took that day.  This was back in the last week of April.



We will be going back to Lake Arrowhead today as we have our grandson up for the weekend and it's a nice place to go out for a few hours - it takes about 10 minutes to get over there.  I'm curious to see if the coots are staying over there because we hardly have any at our lake.  I kind of think though, they may be taking care of their eggs as it will shortly be coot baby season.  Can't wait!


4 comments:

cat's momma said...

I love their feet! Nice photo!

Margie said...

Oh, wonderful shot, Sandy.
Love it!

Out of Sight L said...

Oh my gosh Sandy this is outstanding and yet wow I have never seen their 'feet?' so clearly, then again I've never that kind of 'Coot' it's splendid ...happy, happy time with your grandson, wow what fantastic photos you deserve the sweet of you of your grandson

sandy said...

hi and thanks - Had a fun time over at Arrowhead yesterday.