The exhaustion is obvious for that poor squirrel. Did it eat too much or did the birds get to the food before the squirrel? hahaha...cute photo!
Sandy, poor sweet squirrel. Lovely photo. Thank you so much for your kind birthday wishes, I really appreciate it! :)
Aww...how utterly adorable!Such a beautiful little squirrel.:))
Like my current mood. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The exhaustion is obvious for that poor squirrel. Did it eat too much or did the birds get to the food before the squirrel? hahaha...cute photo!
The exhaustion is obvious for that poor squirrel. Did it eat too much or did the birds get to the food before the squirrel? hahaha...cute photo!
Sandy, poor sweet squirrel. Lovely photo. Thank you so much for your kind birthday wishes, I really appreciate it! :)
Sandy, poor sweet squirrel. Lovely photo. Thank you so much for your kind birthday wishes, I really appreciate it! :)
Aww...how utterly adorable!
Such a beautiful little squirrel.:))
Like my current mood. :)
Post a Comment