A beautiful little tanager! Great photos. And your header shot of Pismo Beach is incredible!
She is beautiful, Sandy, I love your photos.
Since we also had an oriole in the yard I did put out a half orange - it sat there for days and nothing happened - and tried grape jelly also. The only bird who seemed to like the jelly was the STellars Jay. Thanks Rosy!
thanks Marie! I love Pismo ..and...Arroyo Grande...Shell Beach... and on and on up the coast. Beautiful areas.
thanks LInda!
Oh such gorgeous photos!And I just adore your new header picture of Pismo Beach...how I'd love to be there! :)xoxoxo
That head shot of Pismo is absolutely beautiful! I love the angle it's taken from.That is one cute little bird, and you gave it personality by your comments.
thanks - i took that back in November ...the pismo photo.
Pismo Beach is such a beautiful area - I'd love to be there too - but I will in November! Thanks Ygraine.
Beautiful Bird!Great Photos
I love tanagers - they definitely are beautiful - thanks for your visit Mary.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
A beautiful little tanager! Great photos. And your header shot of Pismo Beach is incredible!
She is beautiful, Sandy, I love your photos.
Since we also had an oriole in the yard I did put out a half orange - it sat there for days and nothing happened - and tried grape jelly also. The only bird who seemed to like the jelly was the STellars Jay. Thanks Rosy!
thanks Marie! I love Pismo ..and...Arroyo Grande...Shell Beach... and on and on up the coast. Beautiful areas.
thanks LInda!
Oh such gorgeous photos!
And I just adore your new header picture of Pismo Beach...how I'd love to be there! :)
xoxoxo
That head shot of Pismo is absolutely beautiful! I love the angle it's taken from.
That is one cute little bird, and you gave it personality by your comments.
thanks - i took that back in November ...the pismo photo.
Pismo Beach is such a beautiful area - I'd love to be there too - but I will in November! Thanks Ygraine.
Beautiful Bird!
Great Photos
I love tanagers - they definitely are beautiful - thanks for your visit Mary.
Post a Comment