Dripping Gold
We usually walk around the lake after 1:00 or so. As the time changes, I might change the time we walk and do it earlier. But...this time of
year the sun's reflections on the water is beautiful. I take a lot of photos of ducks coming in for a landing as Mike is putting food out for them.
I'll eventually do a thread for myself to look back on - which will be just flying ducks.
I haven't been posting much as I'm either busy with my art stuff in the morning and then we are out quite awhile in the afternoon and by evening i lose interest in posting.
We usually walk around the lake after 1:00 or so. As the time changes, I might change the time we walk and do it earlier. But...this time of
year the sun's reflections on the water is beautiful. I take a lot of photos of ducks coming in for a landing as Mike is putting food out for them.
I'll eventually do a thread for myself to look back on - which will be just flying ducks.
I haven't been posting much as I'm either busy with my art stuff in the morning and then we are out quite awhile in the afternoon and by evening i lose interest in posting.
1 comment:
Wow, that light makes for great photos! You are really keeping busy with all your artwork and your walks and drives and photography!
Post a Comment