As you drive along the freeway off to the side you see pelicans and other shore birds on little islands of land. Here are a few shots of them along with cormorants and some little type of bird which I'm not sure what they are.
I love the photo where the pelican and cormorant are having a serious issue about something.
I love the photo where the pelican and cormorant are having a serious issue about something.
4 comments:
i checked on the one bird smaller black and white and it is a plover.
So the cormorant is yelling at the pelican: "I will NOT move. I was here first! You MOVE!"
And the pelican thinks the cormorant is just being overly dramatic.
Nevertheless, they are outstanding dear Sandy, you should be able to sell these to magazine nature magazine they're so gorgeous, atta girl wow Sandy
Oh, wow....wish I saw stuff like this!
Post a Comment