When we moved here a year ago they were all over the place and then they disappeared. Here it is a year later and they are beginning to show up again. So this must be a migration route possibly.
Hi thanks for your visit - I'm using a Panasonic Lumix DMC F270. I'm happy with it and had one I used in the past that finally gave out on me -after dropping it several times and taking loads of photos - so I got a newer updated one.
4 comments:
Beautiful shots!
These are great photos of the ladies. What kind of camera are you using to get that precision?
Hi thanks for your visit - I'm using a Panasonic Lumix DMC F270. I'm happy with it and had one I used in the past that finally gave out on me -after dropping it several times and taking loads of photos - so I got a newer updated one.
Lovely ladies!
Post a Comment