(CLICK on post for additional pictures inside the post)
The coots at the lake - I love the wild grasses behind them. This is one of hundreds of photos I've taken around the lake but it would be boring to put them all up. I will try to get a lot of them up before spring really takes hold. Most of my photos are from the fall and winter since we have lived here starting in October last year.
One day my sister and brother in law were visiting and as we were walking along the path this dog was playfully jumping in the water and coming up on the path to say hello. I thought he was cute but a man who was walking an aggressive dog on a leash was not too happy with the situation. Can't blame him. Letting dogs run loose is not a good idea as there are so many dogs that walk along the path with their people and some of them like to scrap.
I always wish I could have a dog once more in my life - but with liking to get on the road and travel I wouldn't want the responsibility.
So instead of having a dog I take photos of each and every dog I pass along the trail. I have SO many dog photos! I've hardly posted any of them but eventually they will get posted.
My most recent trip to the coast photos will be posted randomly along with photos from around here.
Here he is greeting us as we pass. It seems like for a little bit he wanted to walk along with us.
It is raining today - a soft rain and when we got home my tree outside my bedroom window was blooming - beautiful clumps of tiny purple flowers, along with new leaves. I have no idea what kind of tree this is. I took photos and will post them later and hopefully be able to identify it. The tree is so pretty right now. I'll post those photos later today.
The only thing we might do today, after being gone for five days, other than sitting around inside will be to make a trip up the mountain to Running Springs to the Feed store to buy some finch food. I'm out of bird food and the birds need to be fed, so they won't go looking elsewhere and not come back;(
I'm not too worried about that - they know I take good care of their nutritional needs;)
The coots at the lake - I love the wild grasses behind them. This is one of hundreds of photos I've taken around the lake but it would be boring to put them all up. I will try to get a lot of them up before spring really takes hold. Most of my photos are from the fall and winter since we have lived here starting in October last year.
One day my sister and brother in law were visiting and as we were walking along the path this dog was playfully jumping in the water and coming up on the path to say hello. I thought he was cute but a man who was walking an aggressive dog on a leash was not too happy with the situation. Can't blame him. Letting dogs run loose is not a good idea as there are so many dogs that walk along the path with their people and some of them like to scrap.
I always wish I could have a dog once more in my life - but with liking to get on the road and travel I wouldn't want the responsibility.
So instead of having a dog I take photos of each and every dog I pass along the trail. I have SO many dog photos! I've hardly posted any of them but eventually they will get posted.
My most recent trip to the coast photos will be posted randomly along with photos from around here.
Here he is greeting us as we pass. It seems like for a little bit he wanted to walk along with us.
The only thing we might do today, after being gone for five days, other than sitting around inside will be to make a trip up the mountain to Running Springs to the Feed store to buy some finch food. I'm out of bird food and the birds need to be fed, so they won't go looking elsewhere and not come back;(
I'm not too worried about that - they know I take good care of their nutritional needs;)






4 comments:
testing
These are all really beautiful photos! We walked Bob Jones trail today and went over the bridge to the resort and it was gorgeous! We had rain last night and today and now a bit of sun is poking through.
i read where they (whoever they are) really believes el nino is developing - some weather guy - maybe we will all get lots of rain. i realized as we were leaving we missed the trail walk.
That's strange I left a comment I am positive, still stunning stunning stunning and dogs should be free to roam with someone close by to pick up the little messes, etc...
Post a Comment