Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BEAUTIFUL PANSIES - hello spring!

I think these are pansies.  I planted some annuals the other day in pots and decided to photograph some.  I only have the interest to post a few photos tonight as I'm tired and I know I'll have time in the evenings once I go on a little vacation up the coast ---- to post more.  I also have lots of photos from when we were watching grandkids this last week that I need to update elsewhere.  Wish I had more interest in my blogs than I have right now. 

First day of spring is tomorrow I believe.




I think the one below is raniculas.





4 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

These are spectacular, I'm so happy for you we still get snow there's no way around so I'll have to seek comfort here thank you x

sandy said...

Lorraine - hope you feel better soon! Rib injuries are no fun.

Laura said...

Both photos are beautiful but especially the pansies! Checked your blog here while waiting for you guys to show up. ;)

Out of Sight L said...

Thanks Sandy the ribs are fun but the snow and the cold are still here...so I'm just going to bask into your incredibly beautiful spring photographs, and thanks so much gives me hope