I can't think of a thing (aside from babies, or dogs, or kittens...
But seriously - these feet are so cute.
I enjoyed photographing seagulls and their feet while on visit to the coast. Click post for more seagull feet.
Look at the cute feet below as they come in for a landing!
And the adorable way they look when walking quickly away from a predator.
But seriously - these feet are so cute.
I enjoyed photographing seagulls and their feet while on visit to the coast. Click post for more seagull feet.
Look at the cute feet below as they come in for a landing!
And the adorable way they look when walking quickly away from a predator.
2 comments:
testing - Lorraine said she couldn't comment - trying to figure out what's wrong.
Wow, great shot of the seagull walking away from the predator! and, yes, they have very cute pink feet!
Post a Comment