The tree right off the deck, was filled with goldfinch during the day.
Soon all the leaves will sprout and it will be hard to see them in the trees. Glad I got a few photographs before that happens. This photo below is just a small glimpse into what one would see when looking out at the tree.
This one has human eyes.
These two sat this way for a long time. She looks pregnant but I think just fluffed up to stay warm.
Soon all the leaves will sprout and it will be hard to see them in the trees. Glad I got a few photographs before that happens. This photo below is just a small glimpse into what one would see when looking out at the tree.
This one has human eyes.
These two sat this way for a long time. She looks pregnant but I think just fluffed up to stay warm.
2 comments:
Gosh you're right can you say 'annoyed? he or she did look human they are all beautiful and how refreshing to look at this and not feel so tired looking out to mountains of snow oh well, thank you
hope your snow melts soon - have "faith"!!
Post a Comment