Thursday, March 6, 2014

WATER WAS CLEAR - AFTER RAIN IT IS MORE GREEN

We have enjoyed the walks around the lake.  This was taken on 02-12 and after the rain storms - there is a lot of mud and dirt that washed down the banks into the river.  It looks greenish brown right now.

I hate to say it but i have quite a few seagull photos that will probably get posted.  My hobby at the lake it seems, is to try and catch these guys in flight. 

We bought a water fowl mix of food and they love it.  We tried it out yesterday and not only the gulls but the coots were going crazy for it.  Some coots even ate out of Mike's hand.

I've been on the net way too long this morning - trying to catch up a little bit on the kids' blogs.  Time to get out for a walk.


1 comment:

Out of Sight L said...

Stunning, their beauty, their reflection in the lake, gosh I love this, bravo!