Friday, April 30, 2021

I MISS PHOTOGRAPHING BACKYARD BIRDS

 I need to get the yard set up again so it's easier to capture them landing and eating/drinking.  Going to get a new bird bath this weekend for the yard.



7 comments:

cat's momma said...

Your banner is so colorful and so is the bird photo! I remember when we had the same cameras and would sit on your porch once in a while to capture bird photos.

Ygraine said...

Oh I do love your bird pictures...you have such beautiful birds in your part of the world. It is a real privilege to see them!
Thank you so much😊😊

Have a lovely weekend!

Hugs xxx

Magyar said...

__ Sandy, as the birds return, our eyes smile! _m

the morning flowers
listen to such humming birds
a full nectar bloom

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful capture!

sandy said...

thanks to all of you . LOve the haiku.

Haddock said...

Nice picture.
I think I too shall set up a bird bath.

Magic Love Crow said...

Simply beautiful! Big Hugs Sandy!