There weren't many birds out at the area we were at up in Big Bear yesterday. Stanfield Marsh where I like to take bird photos is going through a dry spell and no water is in the marsh. We are a couple thousand feet lower than they are in altitude and this year we got more snow than they did. Our lake is looking great so I'm thankful that all the snow we got and I griped about helped fill our lake more.
Flash of blue and orange
Bluebird flying swiftly by
Vision sees beauty
5 comments:
... and, inner vision travels far beyond that... which is seen by the eye.
__ Grand Sandy! I thank you for your kind visits and knowing comments! _m
Beautiful photos and I see the bird has spotted you.
The blue colour stands out so well.
Bluebirds are wonderful birds.
Spectacular photos.
Love the colour of this little one! Big Hugs!
Post a Comment