Friday, July 10, 2020

SOME WILDLIFE IN THE BACK YARD


Putting a link up for myself to watch the videos there because my internet is slow right now and I can't get them to play. LINK

(This last week we have had a whole lot of ravens (A couple with their young raven kids)  and  their "kraa" sounds coming for food and it's getting a bit annoying).  Then the squirrels have this weird clicking sound they do.  They pat pat pat their feet and makes this awful noise that lasts for 5 minutes or so at a times.************************************************************************

A lone hunter heads out and this kitten clears the yard.


 First he deals with the squirrel.







Then the ravens






Then the birds on the feeders.



Then he comes back to where I'm sitting.

"Did I do good".  I said yes except for the bird feeders - it's all right that they are there.




Well okay then, he says, my job is done.




I put this video up for me - it probably won't be of interest to anyone else, lol

11 comments:

cat's momma said...

Love the pictures of the activity in your back yard, and I followed the link and found that fascinating and also watched the video at the end of your post. Interesting to say the least!

sandy said...

oh cool - and did you see the video of how the ravens can talk - the one sounds like a human. So i assume if it's a pet of someone they can eventually teach them to talk. These photos don't show the whole show that goes on in the morning...all the birds, ravens squirrels tap tap tap and then the stellars...it's kind of noisey. what have I done, lol

Catalin said...

They will make friends. The crow is the referee.

sandy said...

Yes definitely would seem so at times, lol. thanks Catalin.

Kaya said...

What the interesting visitors you had and I love how the cat was reacting to them. The video we watched with my cat Kaya, she is always on my computer desk and when she heard the voices of crows she became so alert. Funny...
I enjoyed your stories very very much, they brought many smiles on my face.

sandy said...

thanks Kaya. I played the video loud yesterday with my bedroom window open and before long I think the ravens were answering the raven on the video. You cat is named Kaya- that's sweet.

carol l mck said...

Great photos of the kitty hunter and squirrels and ravens ~ I think they play with each other ~ Since Zoe's passing ~ I have not seen the chipmunks out in the morning she used to chase them ~ hmm ~ I wonder ~

Be Safe, Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

sandy said...

ahh i wonder if the chipmunks are aware of her absence and it isn't fun for them anymore.

Ildefonso Robledo said...

Muy buena serie de imagenes, que nos documentan todo este proceso
Un saludo

Ygraine said...

Haha, I love your photo of the kitty policing the back yard! 😂
It seems the squirrels and ravens were rebelling though...Lol
A wonderfully entertaining post...many thanks.😊😊

Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs xxx

sandy said...

thanks all for visiting.