thanks - ...i've got a lot of birds from when we lived in wrightwood and i don't know that i posted certain ones because we were so limited on our internet stuff... but either way ...i'm looking at older ones and think i'll put some up on my board because i like them. yes you did good, that's what he is thinking.
6 comments:
1.Hmm, looks familiar. Have I been here before?
2. Let me just take a look. Oh, that's food and I'm hungry.
3. I hope it's okay that I take some...wait! is someone watching?
Grosbeak thinking out loud.
Love the photos and the colors on that
hungry bird.
thanks - ...i've got a lot of birds from when we lived in wrightwood and i don't know that i posted certain ones because we were so limited on our internet stuff... but either way ...i'm looking at older ones and think i'll put some up on my board because i like them. yes you did good, that's what he is thinking.
Hi Sandy,
what amazing shots!
I'm hoping the same.
kisses
Chris
Inventando com a Mamãe / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest
Beautiful bird.
Great phostos!
He doesn't have much courage. :)
What a beautiful bird!
Post a Comment