Back to bird watching again - since I'm home more than I'm out.
We made it through Mother's Day without snow which means.....we shouldn't have any more until late fall!
We still aren't having all that many birds coming to the yard - since spring brings out a lot of bugs. I've gotten new plastic inserts for a bird bath. I always find it fun to watch them take baths.

10 comments:
No snow until fall! Good photo of the bird. When do you expect to see more birds in your yard?
as soon as it heats up and summer get closer. the amount of bugs ..small gnat type bugs in the air is amazing... they have plenty to eat while they fly - they just have to open their beak and they will get a lot!
Beautiful 'feathered friend' photo ~ awesome detail ~ ^_^
Be Well, Be Safe,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
The banner photo brings back nice memories!
What a beautiful little sparrow! I love him so much! And your photo of him is wonderful!
I also like very much your new header. It's so great!
So cute!!! Big Hugs!
Lovely sparrow.
Great shot!
Maravilha!
Abraços
janicce.
Are these photos taken right outside your window? Beautiful!!
thanks all. Yes Sandy the bird photos are.
thanks Kaya - the banner photo - I was with my sister and we ended up at the top of a huge area with different ranches and I was so fortunate to get to see these cows up close. I took many photos of them and every time I come cross them again i'm reminded of that day.
Post a Comment