Monday, May 25, 2020

SWALLOWTAILS ARE BACK

We have seen them out in the yard lately.   I haven't been able to get my camera out in time to get photos but here are some from awhile ago when we were at
Mt. Baldy - which by the way...I am determined to go there sometime in the next few weeks before it gets too hot, to hike behind the old ice house that burned down years ago. 








5 comments:

Kaya said...

They are so beautiful, so fragile! I can imagine how you were excited to see them and photograph! Beautiful images!

cat's momma said...

Very good clear photos of the butterflies! Beautiful!

sandy said...

thanks Kaya and Laura. Yesterday was amzing - every year we have a huge huge swarm of ladybugs that seem to travel through our area and definitely in the yard as they move on to other places. It was amazing to see. A mom was walking her little girl down the road by our yard and the ...looked like a 3 or 4 year old... was crying because of all the "bugs" and they had to go back home. I've only seen this for the last three years here.

Catalin said...

Beautifully captured natural design.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Nature's lovely children.