Thursday, October 18, 2018

I FIND QUAILS SO PRETTY

Ever since we have fed feral cats I don't see them anymore.  They are wise enough to move on.

I use to watch them for hours especially when they would bring their 10 young ones around with them.  They would cross the deck outside and the babies would follow.






7 comments:

Sue (this n that) said...

These are especially pretty Sandy. My Dad used to keep little brown ones at the bottom of his bird aviary when we were children.

cat's momma said...

I am going to save a photo off to paint. I love the colors on these.

sandy said...

Sue, that must have been fun as a child ito see them in the aviary.

Laura - yes, hope u do paint one.

Anonymous said...

They are really cute, Sandy!

Magic Love Crow said...

Awww, what an amazing site! I love them! I would miss them!! Big Hugs!

Magyar said...

__ We all keep... the past in the now, grand. _m

yesterdays
linger in my tired eyes
tears of care

Sandy said...

They are beautiful! I don't remember ever seeing one. Do you have any photos of the little ones?