So is this a recent photo or an older one? It is a pretty bird. Why don't they come around anymore? I'm not sure I understand Haiku's, how they work.
haikusfive syllables ...first lineseven syllables - second linefive syllables third linethis is older - they are here in the mountains and i've been them in our yard every once in awhile but rarely. in alta loma they were our main bird visitor.
Oh, what a beautiful bird!
I have never seen this type of bird before! Gorgeous!! Big Hugs!
I think all your scrub jay's came here or at least for a little while. They used to stick around longer, but I think the early fall pushed them on.Great picture!xo,rue
thanks for stopping by! Martha,Stacy and Rue.
I have never seen a scrub or stellar jay. I love seeing yours. Are they as loud as our blue jays?Sometimes I use the 5/7/5 form of haikusometimes I stray
Hi sandy - yes they are loud with a kind of raspy squawk...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So is this a recent photo or an older one? It is a pretty bird. Why don't they come around anymore? I'm not sure I understand Haiku's, how they work.
haikus
five syllables ...first line
seven syllables - second line
five syllables third line
this is older - they are here in the mountains and i've been them in our yard every once in awhile but rarely. in alta loma they were our main bird visitor.
Oh, what a beautiful bird!
I have never seen this type of bird before! Gorgeous!! Big Hugs!
I think all your scrub jay's came here or at least for a little while. They used to stick around longer, but I think the early fall pushed them on.
Great picture!
xo,
rue
thanks for stopping by! Martha,Stacy and Rue.
I have never seen a scrub or stellar jay. I love seeing yours. Are they as loud as our blue jays?
Sometimes I use the 5/7/5 form of haiku
sometimes I stray
Hi sandy - yes they are loud with a kind of raspy squawk...
Post a Comment